Sun. Jul 14th, 2024
alert-–-bebe-rexha-threatens-to-sue-concertgoer-in-expletive-laden-tirade-after-they-‘try-to-throw-object-at-her’-–-one-year-after-she-was-hit-by-phoneAlert – Bebe Rexha threatens to SUE concertgoer in expletive-laden tirade after they ‘try to throw object at her’ – one year after she was hit by phone

Bebe Rexha threatened to sue a concertgoer after they allegedly tried to throw an object at her mid-performance – one year after she was struck by a phone onstage.

The singer, 34, had a fan removed from the show – which was one of her recent festival performances in Norway over the weekend- with the star’s threats of legal action captured in a video filmed by a guest.

In the clip, Bebe, who wows in a busty leather outfit, is heard saying on stage: ‘If you hit me with something on stage I’ll take you for everything you’ve f***ing done. do not f***ing play with me right now. 

Asking the audience to find the person who allegedly threw the object, she said: ‘I want you to point to the person’ before a person was removed from the crowd.

She added: ‘Out, get the f**k out. It’s done for you. Goodbye!’ as they were escorted out by security. 

Bebe Rexha threatened to sue a concertgoer after they allegedly tried to throw an object at her mid-performance in Norway  - one year after she was struck by a phone onstage  - pictured performing last month in London

Bebe Rexha threatened to sue a concertgoer after they allegedly tried to throw an object at her mid-performance in Norway  – one year after she was struck by a phone onstage  – pictured performing last month in London 

Rexha appeared bruised and bloodstained after the phone cut her eyebrow and left her with a black eye in June 2023

She posted it on her Instagram

Rexha appeared bruised and bloodstained after the phone cut her eyebrow and left her with a black eye in June 2023

Read More

Bebe Rexha blasts G-Eazy after his team asks her to film social media content

article image

DailyMail.com has contacted Rexha’s representative for comment.

Rexha had to have ‘three stitches’ in her face after being struck in the face by a fan’s phone while in concert in New York City in June 2023. 

The singer was playing a concert Sunday at The Rooftop at Pier 17 on her Best F’n Night Of My Life tour. 

Rexha, a Grammy-nominated artist, had been performing and was making her way to the front of the stage when she was smacked in the face by the device.

Authorities confirmed to DailyMail.com at the time that Nicolas Malvagna, 27, from New Jersey, had been arrested and charged with assault.  
Seconds after the incident Rexha, a Brooklyn native, fell to her knees with her head down as multiple crew members in the wings rushed to her aid before she was taken to hospital. 

Fans immediately alerted security to the man who allegedly threw the phone, who was then taken away by security.

Other fans were quick to shout ‘that’s assault’ at him as he was taken away, as others started to boo and called him an ‘a**hole’.

A spokesman for the NYPD said: ‘On Sunday, June 18, 2023 at approximately 2200 hours, police were notified of an assault that occurred at the concert space of Pier 17 located at 89 South Street, within the confines of the 1st Precinct. 

In the clip, Bebe, who wows in a busty leather outfit, is heard saying on stage: 'If you hit me with something on stage I'll take you for everything you've f***ing done. do not f***ing play with me right now - pictured last month

In the clip, Bebe, who wows in a busty leather outfit, is heard saying on stage: ‘If you hit me with something on stage I’ll take you for everything you’ve f***ing done. do not f***ing play with me right now – pictured last month

Rexha had to have 'three stitches' in her face after being struck in the face by a fan's phone while in concert in New York City in June 2023

Bebe posted the footage the morning after the incident

Rexha had to have ‘three stitches’ in her face after being struck in the face by a fan’s phone while in concert in New York City in June 2023 

‘A preliminary investigation on scene determined that a 27-year-old male intentionally threw a cell phone at a 33-year-old female performer on stage, striking her about the face. 

‘The individual was taken into custody on scene and removed to the 1st Precinct for arrest processing. 

‘The aided female was removed by EMS to an area hospital in stable condition.’

Videos posted to Twitter showed the entertainer, whose full name is Bleta Rexha, being helped off the stage after the incident.

As she was being tended to by medics and being led behind the curtain at the venue, she gave the audience a wave. 

‘This is Bebe Rexha being rushed out of the concert venue here in NYC after someone threw a f***ing phone and hit her face as she was leaving the stage,’ the Twitter user captioned the clip.  ‘We were all having a hell of a good time and so was Bebe, we were all having a blast, I mean who would even do that??? We hope you’re ok @BebeRexha.’

error: Content is protected !!