Sun. Jul 14th, 2024
alert-–-millionaire-john-singleton-checks-into-$10,000-wellness-retreat-in-los-angeles-following-the-tragic-murder-of-his-daughter-and-split-from-his-seventh-wifeAlert – Millionaire John Singleton checks into $10,000 wellness retreat in Los Angeles following the tragic murder of his daughter and split from his seventh wife

John Singleton has reportedly booked himself a $27,000 return first class flight from Sydney to Los Angeles following a devastating start to the year.

The millionaire advertiser, 82, lost his daughter Dawn in the horrific Westfield Bondi Junction attack in April, just one month after he split from his seventh wife Sarah Warry following seven months of marriage.

Now the entrepreneur is said to have checked himself into The Pearl wellness retreat which will set the rich lister back $9,600, reported The Daily Telegraph on Sunday. 

While mending his broken heart at the luxury retreat, John will be put onto a vegetarian diet which includes lots of broth, juice, lemon water and alkaline water.

He will also have his pick of massages, yoga, facials, Pilates, a saltwater pool, and daily three-hour hikes through Laguna Canyon said to ‘calm and focus his mind’.

John, who has previously stayed at the retreat for weeks at a time, will also have to cut out alcohol, caffeine and refined sugars during his visit.

It comes after his daughter Dawn, aged 25, was one of the five women and one man stabbed to death in the horrific Westfield Bondi Junction attack by crazed knifeman Joel Cauchi.

Veteran 2GB radio host Ray Hadley broke the news to the grieving father-of-eight when John frantically called him to find out if his daughter was among the dead.

John Singleton, 82, (pictured) reportedly booked himself a $27,000 return first class flight from Sydney to Los Angeles following a devastating start to the year

John Singleton, 82, (pictured) reportedly booked himself a $27,000 return first class flight from Sydney to Los Angeles following a devastating start to the year

‘I had the job of ringing John back and officially confirming that his dear darling daughter had been stabbed to death by this lunatic,’ Ray said after he tapped his contact, NSW Police Commissioner Karen Webb, for information on the massacre.

Just one month earlier, John had announced his separation from new wife Sarah, 44, just seven months after tying the knot. 

The octogenarian confirmed to The Sunday Telegraph in March that his marriage to Sarah had come to an end.

He and Sarah eloped in July last year after the pair fell in love over text, but didn’t go public with their romance until December.

The millionaire advertiser lost his daughter Dawn, aged 25, (pictured) in the horrific Westfield Bondi Junction attack in April

The millionaire advertiser lost his daughter Dawn, aged 25, (pictured) in the horrific Westfield Bondi Junction attack in April 

‘Everyone was right and we were wrong,’ he told the publication.

‘It is not the first time I have made a mistake and won’t be the last. I know I am half mad but mostly the other half makes up for it. Sometimes not.’

‘At the end of the day you don’t stay married when you’re not happy… living together you come to realise you have different lifestyles that don’t align,’ he said.

The pair met at one of the pubs John owns in Brisbane, when Sarah visited it with her stepfather.

Sarah was previously the station manager of rural Victorian community radio station Coast FM.

A month earlier, he divorced from his seventh wife Sarah Warry, 44, (left) after just seven months of marriage

 A month earlier, he divorced from his seventh wife Sarah Warry, 44, (left) after just seven months of marriage

Read More

Six times-married millionaire ad man John Singleton, 81, splits with his 'carer' girlfriend, 44, after 18 months together ending marriage hopes

article image

error: Content is protected !!